Inauguration Ticket Request
Note: Fields marked with an * are required.
Congressman Fulcher’s office along with The Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies (JCCIC), is proud to offer the opportunity for Idahoans to attend the 2020 Presidential Inauguration.
Tickets to this coveted event will be distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis. Online submissions for tickets close on November 25th, 2020, and ticket recipients will be notified in December 2020. This year, like many years before, the Idaho Delegation of Congressmen and Senators will work together as a team for this event and will only consider one request. For example, submitting one request to Congressman Fulcher’s office and one to Senator Risch’s office will not result in multiple tickets or requests. This is to ensure all constituents have equal opportunity to obtain tickets.
On this form, you may request up to four tickets, however, one party may put in two requests for a total of eight tickets. Those separate requests should be connected in the available comment section within the first request. Please be advised ticket requests are for the inauguration only and are not available for the inauguration ball, special events, or any inauguration-related ceremonies.
Please be advised of the following:
- Idahoans receive priority in the ticket pool. If you are not an Idahoan, please check with your home state Senator or Representative for more information regarding the inauguration ceremony.
- Ticket requests are for standing room only. Individuals that have issues standing for long periods may have difficulty attending this event.
- All ages and attendees must have a ticket - even infants require tickets.
- No strollers are permitted.
- No tickets are specifically marked for accessibility. Although there are specific areas within the specified ticket sections, it is not guaranteed.
- Tickets must be picked up in Washington, DC with no exceptions. Tickets will be made available until the day before inauguration at noon EST. More information will be given about this process following your ticket approval.
*The deadline for submitting Inauguration Ticket Requests has now passed.*